When you register for your free golf specific movement evaluation, you’ll get access to a proven system designed to increase your stability, strength & power—the keys to getting a lower score in golf.
THE SYSTEM WILL GIVE YOU
- More power to add more distance to every shot
- More flexibility and stability to achieve a more consistent swing
- More strength to hit better shots out of the sand and rough
- More mobility to prevent injuries
- More knowledge for a better training program in-season and out of season
THE EVALUATION WILL
- Test your golf specific mobility and flexibility
- Evaluate your stability and strength
- Identify specific imbalances that limit your golf performance
- Determine structural weaknesses that affect your swing
- Uncover dysfunctions that are putting you at risk of injury
PGA, LPGA, Mini-Tour, College, and Amateur players are all thriving under my individualized approach to training. Every person’s body is different, every person’s swing is different. My goal is to help you maximize your potential and perform at your best.
Once you register, I will call you within one business day to pick a convenient time and location for your screening. The evaluation will take about an hour and a half and can be performed at your house or at my gym.
NEED MORE REASONS?
“In a short time I have added 20 yards to my drive and 10 yards to all my irons. Ryan tailors a program to build up your weakness and increase your strength.”
“My average drive has moved from 200 yards to nearly 250 yards. My handicap has dropped about 6 shots to a low of 11.9. I have been promoted twice in flight on the Golf Channel Amateur Tour. I broke 80 for the first time.”
“I’ve picked up about 8 yards with my irons and 10 yards of carry distance with my driver. Our mobility exercises have made my swing feel freer, while our strength exercises have helped with things such as hitting out of the rough and lower body stability.”